| Oh Mickey, You're so Fine! |
I enjoyed seeing so many
Christmas decorations, although they magically were disappearing a little each
night. It’s the closest I’ve come to actually seeing it decorated for
Christmas.
We ate at a new restaurant - River Belle Terrace and had ribs, mashed potatoes,
and baked beans. SO amazingly delicious, I think we may have to come every
time. Especially since they're more affordable and it’s easy to feed me without
eggs. We also ate at my other favorites, Uva bar and Blue Bayou! Blue Bayou
outdid themselves. I thought for sure I wouldn't get a free birthday dessert
because of my allergies but they brought out dairy-free, egg-free sorbet so my
mom and I could share and it even had a candle! So sweet.
| River Belle Terrace Ribs Mmmmm |
I also got to mee Redd the new pirate!!! EEE! We both talked in Irish accents. They've changed the auction for the ride and now she oversees the selling of the loot (not wenches). I'm a fan of the change and I like how they've changed the red "wench" into a Redd pirate!!! Also.... I'm a big fan of the new pirate merchandise in her honor! I may have come away with a red, mini, pirate backpack and matching wallet..... I LOVE THEM. I may or may not have then ordered a Belle backpack and wallet online on Amazon too. hahahaha
Comments
Post a Comment