Thanksgiving is in two days. I can almost smell the rolls and pumpkin pie. Tomorrow I get to bake my homemade apple pie and a mincemeat pie. If we're lucky we're going to whip out a sweet potatoe pie to take to my Grandpa's house. I've been having a lot of fun preparing for Thanksgiving. I practiced making my apple pie in my 9" deep dish pie pan. That is a LOT of pie. You really have no idea until you see it. It took 5 large apples to make that pie. I also went and served Thanksgiving dinner to adorable old people in a retirement center. They were so cute, and so happy with the dinner. It made me look forward to my own Thanksgiving dinner this week! Also, I'm SUPER DUPER excited for Tangled coming out tomorrow!!!
I've also witnessed my first blizzard. Apparently we've had them before, but I don't remember them and I obviously wasn't driving then. The blizzard itself wasn't as bad as I thought it would be in general, just a bad snow storm. However, I'm not looking forward to driving to work tomorrow, even if we are opening an hour later than normal in anticipation for the horrible driving conditions. So hopefully I'll survive the drive and this won't be my last post. I can't die anyway, I have to see Tangled after I get off work. Overall, I enjoy the snow. It makes me want to stay home and bake cookies, curl up with a blanket and drink hot chocolate while watching a super cute movie. :)
To end this post I'm going to just list some things I'm thankful for: Family, friends, pen pals, cell phones, scriptures, movies, snuggling, puppies, books, cars, music, violins, jobs, baking, computers, blankets, faith, high heeled shoes, pillows, alarm clocks, prayers, and carmel.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
What are you thankful for?
I've also witnessed my first blizzard. Apparently we've had them before, but I don't remember them and I obviously wasn't driving then. The blizzard itself wasn't as bad as I thought it would be in general, just a bad snow storm. However, I'm not looking forward to driving to work tomorrow, even if we are opening an hour later than normal in anticipation for the horrible driving conditions. So hopefully I'll survive the drive and this won't be my last post. I can't die anyway, I have to see Tangled after I get off work. Overall, I enjoy the snow. It makes me want to stay home and bake cookies, curl up with a blanket and drink hot chocolate while watching a super cute movie. :)
To end this post I'm going to just list some things I'm thankful for: Family, friends, pen pals, cell phones, scriptures, movies, snuggling, puppies, books, cars, music, violins, jobs, baking, computers, blankets, faith, high heeled shoes, pillows, alarm clocks, prayers, and carmel.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
What are you thankful for?

Your Christmas playlist is BOMB.
ReplyDelete