So Summer is starting to drag a little. It's my own fault of course, but I have such a hard time going to bed on time and because of that I never get enough initiative to go do something fun. I bought new hiking boots in a 4th of July sale... I have yet to use them. Lame. Although, I'm seriously enjoying all the time I have to read. I've read 9 books in the month of July and still counting. The only problem is I read them until 2 or 3 AM which I actually don't like because then I do absolutely nothing the next day because I'm too tired. Speaking of which, I should leave and go to bed now. But first, a preview of a movie I'm really excited about! Tangled!!
PS. You should totally read The Scarlet Pimpernel, it is now an All Time Favorite book. Written by Baroness Orczy, so get to it!
PS. You should totally read The Scarlet Pimpernel, it is now an All Time Favorite book. Written by Baroness Orczy, so get to it!
Comments
Post a Comment