Guys, it's been about 10 months and I'm realizing I never wrote about my Ice Castles adventure which left my friends and I feeling like Ice Princesses. Some of you may have seen the Ice Castles in Midway, but this was my first time. In fact, this entire trip was my request. Every few months these friends and I try to do something fun or something new as a day outing. It's a great way to take a break from your life for just a Saturday and have some fun.
At the castles it was pretty cold, but surprisingly bearable when the sun is out and shining on you. It was made more magical by the music they played around the castle including themes from the Disney movie Frozen. So everyone here really is a princess! We forgot our crowns, but we took little token buttons to commemorate the trip!
 |
| There was something inside me that got super excited about ice tunnels and little rooms. |
 |
| I believe we were talking about how the unlevel snow made my friend Kristi even taller making me feel shorter than normal. |
 |
| An ice bench with pennies people have stuck on the bench and surrounding ice. |
Comments
Post a Comment