Christmas was great, and I even got what I wanted! I was very surprised. Of course, I also asked for a boyfriend for Christmas, but Santa must be out of stock.
Now it's time to reflect on the past year and look forward to the new. As for last year's goals I didn't reach all of them, but I did get a few. My favorite being buying a violin bow. I sound so good now!
Get A's in my Master's program courses
Buy a violin bow
Work on my family genealogy
Grow out my hair again
I haven't taken a lot of thought on what I want to do for the next year because a lot of my goals are just extensions of previous ones.
I want to get healthier and exercise at least 3 times a week
I want to go to the temple weekly
I want to continue dating more and meeting more people
I want to draw and finish a sketch
I want to finish my Europe Scrapbook
I want to survive Grad School and continue getting good grades
I figure if I write them down then I find them again and remember what the heck I'm supposed to work on this year. I think I'll mostly focus on grad school and being healthy. That way they should help each other and I'll have a more positive year all around.
My goal this week has been to finish as many books as possible before school starts next week. I'm already on my 5th book since the beginning of January. Then I had to take a 3 day break since I developed a sleeping disorder called Reading. Too bad it's taken ahold of me again. I'll sleep next week.
Also - just in case you were wondering, my birthday last week was fabulous! My party may have been lacking in single men (to my mother's dismay) but it was not lacking in fun!! I've been eating left-over pie now for 3 days. That's healthy too right? It's made of things that used to be fruit.... or chocolate beans. :)
So now this post has covered two holidays and my birthday. What else will I have to write about this year?!? hahaha
Now it's time to reflect on the past year and look forward to the new. As for last year's goals I didn't reach all of them, but I did get a few. My favorite being buying a violin bow. I sound so good now!
Get A's in my Master's program courses
Buy a violin bow
Work on my family genealogy
Grow out my hair again
I haven't taken a lot of thought on what I want to do for the next year because a lot of my goals are just extensions of previous ones.
I want to get healthier and exercise at least 3 times a week
I want to go to the temple weekly
I want to continue dating more and meeting more people
I want to draw and finish a sketch
I want to finish my Europe Scrapbook
I want to survive Grad School and continue getting good grades
I figure if I write them down then I find them again and remember what the heck I'm supposed to work on this year. I think I'll mostly focus on grad school and being healthy. That way they should help each other and I'll have a more positive year all around.
My goal this week has been to finish as many books as possible before school starts next week. I'm already on my 5th book since the beginning of January. Then I had to take a 3 day break since I developed a sleeping disorder called Reading. Too bad it's taken ahold of me again. I'll sleep next week.
Also - just in case you were wondering, my birthday last week was fabulous! My party may have been lacking in single men (to my mother's dismay) but it was not lacking in fun!! I've been eating left-over pie now for 3 days. That's healthy too right? It's made of things that used to be fruit.... or chocolate beans. :)
So now this post has covered two holidays and my birthday. What else will I have to write about this year?!? hahaha
Comments
Post a Comment