It's almost time for school to end. Two weeks to be exact and spring fever is starting to get to me. Since my sister Lizzie and I can only hang out once in a while, we decided to channel our artsy side with some cake decorating. I haven't done something this fun all semester! Lizzie really helped with getting the cake set up and then making some of the pink flowers. She left before we could actually place them on the cake, but it did take me about 6 hour total to do this with the refreezing and frosting we did. I need more practice to get faster. lol.
Once school is done I hope to bake, cook, bike, draw, sleep, and read! So here's hoping for more exciting posts in the future! Meanwhile cross fingers for me that my last paper goes well.
When I was little I wanted to be a cake decorator at my dad's bakery. I used to help decorate the birthday cakes when I was younger. As I got older I had less time for cake decorating, but here are a two shots of ones I have made time for.
 |
| Jack Skellington Cake |
Um...AMAZING!!!!
ReplyDelete