I feel like so much has happened! And yet not happened... I'm still dealing with school on a daily basis. Now that I've finished studying Russian it feels like school is no longer trying to break my back with a broken branch. Instead, I'm so on top of my homework I'm getting ahead in some classes.... I don't think this has ever happened in my entire college career. Maybe this means I just really don't have a social life... That could be true too! I feel like I've been fairly social though. Even though I'm going to school full time and working part-time, I still have free-time! Who knew that was possible?! Mostly it's meant going to the gym and getting a good amount of sleep.
Since Lizzie's wedding I've lost 12 pounds which is awesome. I decided early this year that if I could be a fit fat person, I'd be okay with it. That's when mom and I started going to the gym. I'm at that point now, and it's no longer enough. Now I want to be a skinnier fit person, even if I go as slow as a snail to get there. But now I have motivation! My dad got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and so far he's been doing a great job changing his life-style to get it under control. The problem with that is men lose weight faster than girls and his doctor wants him to weigh 15 pounds less than I do now... and I'm determined to get there first! So here come the veggies and out with the chocolate.
Also, I'm totally stoked for Halloween. I'm going to be Audrey Hepburn! I'm dressing like Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's because it's the easiest to do and recognizable. (Yet another reason to lose weight, Hepburn is smaller than a twig!) I normally plan something to celebrate, but I've been so busy that right now I'm just planning on Gardner Village the Saturday before, and a friend's party. Hopefully I'll be able to swing more costume appearances.
Meanwhile, Fall Break is next week!! Time to Party!! I'm going to decorate a cake, watch some movies, go hold my friend's baby, and hopefully plan some extra gym time. Hope you all have a good Halloween too!
Since Lizzie's wedding I've lost 12 pounds which is awesome. I decided early this year that if I could be a fit fat person, I'd be okay with it. That's when mom and I started going to the gym. I'm at that point now, and it's no longer enough. Now I want to be a skinnier fit person, even if I go as slow as a snail to get there. But now I have motivation! My dad got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and so far he's been doing a great job changing his life-style to get it under control. The problem with that is men lose weight faster than girls and his doctor wants him to weigh 15 pounds less than I do now... and I'm determined to get there first! So here come the veggies and out with the chocolate.
Also, I'm totally stoked for Halloween. I'm going to be Audrey Hepburn! I'm dressing like Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's because it's the easiest to do and recognizable. (Yet another reason to lose weight, Hepburn is smaller than a twig!) I normally plan something to celebrate, but I've been so busy that right now I'm just planning on Gardner Village the Saturday before, and a friend's party. Hopefully I'll be able to swing more costume appearances.
Meanwhile, Fall Break is next week!! Time to Party!! I'm going to decorate a cake, watch some movies, go hold my friend's baby, and hopefully plan some extra gym time. Hope you all have a good Halloween too!
Comments
Post a Comment