Shark infested Jell-o is awesome. Squishy, sugary, and colorful little sharks swimming in berry blue jello. Previously tough and hard to bite, now they were soft on the outside and still tough on the inside... Regardless, it was one of my favorite parts of my birthday party. Still, I've decided if I ever have a little boy, he's going to have a pirate party and we're going to make shark jell-o again. It's just too cool. We also ate Muddy Mates (muddy buddies), fish and chips (fish stick and fries), cannonballs (no-bake chocolate butter cookies), and Pirate Booty (corn and rice puffs made by Pirate Brands). I was pretty pleased with my creativeness.
Since everyone I know seems to know that I like pirates, it only seemed natural to try and spread the love. Seeing their imaginative side to dress up as pirates was either lacking, interestingly creative, or pretty awesome. I expected that and made sure to have prizes for the best dressed lubber and pirate! As funny as it is, I was really proud of my funny status I made on Facebook when I put my status through a Pirate Speak generator (I could have done it myself, but sometimes it's just hilarious to see what it comes up with). "
And I totally made my friends watch Treasure Island with Charlton Heston and Christian Bale! It was made in 1990 and it is the truest rendition of the book I've ever seen. It was also pretty funny since almost everyone had seen Muppets Treasure Island so we quoted it as the movie went along. I felt bad for the very few who had no idea what we were talking about. Next year I'll have to make everyone watch that one so they can feel caught up! So my party was a total blast! Happy Birthday to me!
Jimmy-Jim-Jimmy-Jim-Jim-Jim-Jim! You've always been a decent sort to old Billy Bones.
I'm not Jimmy-Jim-Jimmy-Jim-Jim-Jim-Jim. *He's* Jimmy-Jim-Jimmy-Jim-Jim-Jim-Jim.
I'm not Jimmy-Jim-Jimmy-Jim-Jim-Jim-Jim. *He's* Jimmy-Jim-Jimmy-Jim-Jim-Jim-Jim.
Jim?
Yes, Captain?
Jimmy-Jim-Jimmy-Jim-Jim-Jim-Jim!
Yes, Captain, what is it?


Comments
Post a Comment