Three weeks to go until the semester ends. In those three weeks I have a lot of work to do. I have text books to read, video lectures online to watch, a presentation in Russian to prepare, two 5-8 page papers to write, a test and three finals to study for and take. Why did I decide to take 11 credits this semester? I'm so much happier with 6! I console myself by saying it's helping me finish school faster. And one of those credits was a lecture I attended yesterday on the Holocaust and to get a grade I just have to write a response paper. That sounds like a nice super easy credit to me! I can be pretty good at writing papers so writing a response one that isn't really a research paper will be even better! My problem is finding enough time (and sleep to stay awake!) to get all of this done. What makes it doubly harder is the spring fever that is spreading... I don't want to do my homework as much as I know I should! Our bad weather days make it easier for me to study, funny enough. Like I can only do homework if it's winter or something.
But after school ends I hope that I'll have time to have a lot more fun! Let's hope so! I plan on reading as many books as possible, watching movies, hanging out with my friends, going on a date or two, and going swimming! So let's see how that goes. :)
But after school ends I hope that I'll have time to have a lot more fun! Let's hope so! I plan on reading as many books as possible, watching movies, hanging out with my friends, going on a date or two, and going swimming! So let's see how that goes. :)
Comments
Post a Comment