Here are 20 random facts about me. They aren't in any particular order, just how I thought of them.
1. I like to get second opinions on almost anything because I want to make sure what I chose or do is right.
2. My heart broke after my dog died.
3. I was overweight in Jr High, lost the weight and was adorably skinny in High School, gained it back and have come to accept myself for how I am. However, I wish I were healthier and skinner would help that...
4. I love to read books and read as many pages as I can in a year.
5. I love watching movies and quoting them with my friends and family.
6. My dad got me interested in History so now that's my major with no definite plans on what to do with it.
7. Sometimes I wish I lived in Oregon.
8. If I could be anything, I'd be a pirate. (A gentlewoman pirate of course.)
9. I can't stay mad at people very long. It's just not possible.
10. I like jokes, especially bad ones!
11. You can never have enough high heels. I even keep mine in their shoe boxes to keep them nicer.
12. My inner self wishes I were very organized and always clean. Instead I'm halfway there which makes my room an organized mess.
13. I have a goal of traveling all over Europe, but especially England!
14. Sometimes I think I should have lived anywhere from Victorian times to the 18th century.
15. I love art! I love to color with crayons in coloring books, drawing with charcoal, and I would love to try painting.
16. I have horrible allergies. Half the time when you ask me if I can smell something, I can only faintly tell that it smells like anything.
17. I like German food; especially brautwurst, sauerkraut, and spatzle.
18. I like being a Mormon! Living the gospel brings a lot of satisfaction in life. :)
19. I practically own enough furniture to furnish my own apartment if I ever move out.
20. Music is definitely something I love being a part of. Nothing brings me better joy than playing in my community orchestra in the violin seciton and getting family members and friends to come and enjoy the music too!
♫ For any interested takers, my orchestra concert is coming up next month. Let me know, and I'll tell you about it! ♫
![]() |
| Me sportin' my new hair cut. :) |
1. I like to get second opinions on almost anything because I want to make sure what I chose or do is right.
2. My heart broke after my dog died.
3. I was overweight in Jr High, lost the weight and was adorably skinny in High School, gained it back and have come to accept myself for how I am. However, I wish I were healthier and skinner would help that...
4. I love to read books and read as many pages as I can in a year.
5. I love watching movies and quoting them with my friends and family.
6. My dad got me interested in History so now that's my major with no definite plans on what to do with it.
7. Sometimes I wish I lived in Oregon.
8. If I could be anything, I'd be a pirate. (A gentlewoman pirate of course.)
9. I can't stay mad at people very long. It's just not possible.
10. I like jokes, especially bad ones!
11. You can never have enough high heels. I even keep mine in their shoe boxes to keep them nicer.
12. My inner self wishes I were very organized and always clean. Instead I'm halfway there which makes my room an organized mess.
13. I have a goal of traveling all over Europe, but especially England!
14. Sometimes I think I should have lived anywhere from Victorian times to the 18th century.
15. I love art! I love to color with crayons in coloring books, drawing with charcoal, and I would love to try painting.
16. I have horrible allergies. Half the time when you ask me if I can smell something, I can only faintly tell that it smells like anything.
17. I like German food; especially brautwurst, sauerkraut, and spatzle.
18. I like being a Mormon! Living the gospel brings a lot of satisfaction in life. :)
19. I practically own enough furniture to furnish my own apartment if I ever move out.
20. Music is definitely something I love being a part of. Nothing brings me better joy than playing in my community orchestra in the violin seciton and getting family members and friends to come and enjoy the music too!
♫ For any interested takers, my orchestra concert is coming up next month. Let me know, and I'll tell you about it! ♫

Comments
Post a Comment