So I decided to make a blog because I have plenty of time at work to mess around on the computer and I get tired of Facebook. So here I am! I don't know what I'll do with it yet. I'll figure it out as I go along.
So I'm really excited for next weekend. My institute choir is singing in General Conference with other SL institute choirs and we'll be singing for the Saturday Afternoon session when they'll most likely call the new apostle! I think it'll be awesome. Especially since I've never been to a session of conference either. So look for me on the screen and maybe I'll be on tv too. :)
Also I'm really excited for summer. I'm sick of this icky spring weather. If it's going to be spring, I want it to be nice. Not slushy and rainy. I have my summer planned and fall planned and by the end of it I'm probably going to be broke but I'm going to have fun. I'm hoping to get voice lessons so I can get better before try outs for choirs at the U in the fall, and I want to get violin lessons because I've been wanting them really badly. But I'm horrible in trying to find a teacher. They all intimidate me too much. So I've contacted one... I should try more but we'll see how that starts.
So I'm really excited for next weekend. My institute choir is singing in General Conference with other SL institute choirs and we'll be singing for the Saturday Afternoon session when they'll most likely call the new apostle! I think it'll be awesome. Especially since I've never been to a session of conference either. So look for me on the screen and maybe I'll be on tv too. :)
Also I'm really excited for summer. I'm sick of this icky spring weather. If it's going to be spring, I want it to be nice. Not slushy and rainy. I have my summer planned and fall planned and by the end of it I'm probably going to be broke but I'm going to have fun. I'm hoping to get voice lessons so I can get better before try outs for choirs at the U in the fall, and I want to get violin lessons because I've been wanting them really badly. But I'm horrible in trying to find a teacher. They all intimidate me too much. So I've contacted one... I should try more but we'll see how that starts.
Hey I hope the search is going well for a teacher. They make a world of difference! Sadly, I think the better one gets, the more one must pay to continue...
ReplyDeleteWelcome aboard Princess! I will fly onto your ship from time to time! Check the skies around you!
ReplyDeleteI am there!