Oh my goodness. Time has flown and I've been busier than the bees. Things I've managed to do since my last post:
Anyway, hopefully I'll have more pictures later. It's late and I either need to work on more of my paper or get some sleep. Bye for now.
- Enjoyed being an aunt. Honestly, it's the best and I don't get enough time with my little cabbage patch baby.
- Made my first cheesecake - it tastes like fall with the leaves falling outside and spices in the air. It's a white chocolate mouse pumpkin cheesecake. I decided to try making it to see if I like it as a substitute for pumpkin pie (harder to make without eggs) so yeah. I think this works great!
- I've been surviving taking 3 classes (for only a month, then one ends) while also working full time. If I ever do this again, remind me of this very day where it's the 8th day in the row staying up late doing homework and with 2 more crammed days of work ahead. I'm so mentally done with homework it's not funny.
- I entered in artwork into the county fair! I've been meaning to do that for 3 years but I haven't had time to finish something really nice. I'm happy to say I got 3rd place and I celebrated by going to Maverick and getting a diet coke. haha.
- I went camping! I haven't gone in a couple years. Mom and I went for a week and just went up to the canyon close by. It was nice and peaceful and I got some artwork done and read a book during the trip.
- I've managed to read over 23 books so far this year, that's close to breaking a record. I'm hoping to get more done in December when school ends to see if I can break my previous records.
- Also, I'm planning on going to England in a year from now. I already have the savings for it and I'm going with my sister Becki and my friend Ashley. We just got the dates approved and we tentatively booked our bed and breakfasts to stay in!!!! I cannot wait to go back.
![]() |
| Twin lakes; by Brighton |
![]() |
| The Snarl; finished 8/13/2016 |
Anyway, hopefully I'll have more pictures later. It's late and I either need to work on more of my paper or get some sleep. Bye for now.


Comments
Post a Comment