Okay so time flies when you're having fun! Or stressed out of your mind. Both work.
I have officially been dumped for the first time in my life a few months ago. It was an interesting experience - it's definitely easier doing the dumping. But it was done on very good grounds, very good terms, and both of us are going to be happier for it. Every relationship/break-up I've had God has taught me something new about relationships and people and this was no exception. I went through a whole rollercoaster of emotions but ultimately I felt like God had planned this all out and there's still a larger plan at work. So... yeah. I thought you all should know so you don't ask how the boyfriend is. I will just reply that I am currently accepting applications. haha.
Meanwhile while in my mental turmoil I had to manage to get through my semester of school when my heart was definitely not in it. I count it as a major blessing and tender mercy that I was able to get my but in gear enough to pass all my classes with A's before I did any major damage to my school career. It was definitely hard and I was so excited for summer break.
On top of all of this I learned that I am allergic to eggs. Anaphylactic allergic. I have an epi pen to stab myself if I react so strongly that I stop breathing or have a significant drop in blood pressure. No lie. This is a big adjustment knowing something I eat could potentially kill me. This has only added to the stress pile of life. My anxiety just loves this whole thing. **sarcasm**
Then day after the break up, my good friend Ashley took me to Disneyland to cheer me up! It was definitely a nice break for my mental state so I couldn't dwell too much on what happened. I ended up having a pretty good time all things considered. We even tried out a different restaurant in New Orleans Square. Sooooo yummy! Our waiter was awesome and we told him so but he said, "Nah, I'm just Tim. But there are times I look in the mirror and wonder who Mit is." HAHAHA. Loved him.
(Can you believe all of that happened in the same MONTH? Crazy. March was hard.)
I also had my 10 year high school reunion this year. That made me feel old. I mostly hung out with a couple of friends who came. I missed my friend Nicole and we talked for 2 hours after the shindig ended because we had so much catching up to do.
Shortly after thatl I threw a baby shower for my sister Lizzie. It was book themed and I had so much fun collecting baby/child books and character stuffed animals. Lizzie now has an excellent library of books for her baby to be envied of all other children. We were so focused on good hosting that we took ZERO pictures. We are terrible family members. I am only consoled by the fact we spoiled her with our gifts. That baby will be so loved! Can't wait for her to come in the next few weeks.


Comments
Post a Comment