I find that once people think it's about time you were married, you can't just announce to people that you're dating someone otherwise they jump forward five steps and take it as a wedding announcement. My father however, took it upon himself at the last family gathering to tell anyone who would listen that I have a boyfriend and that he highly approves of him. So the secret is out. Thanks dad.
I, Natalie Rausch, who had been single for roughly 7 years with only the occasional date, has a boyfriend. And he's pretty amazing.
Matthew and I have so much in common or think the same thing so often that I've learned to stop freaking out. For instance, he is a librarian with his Master's degree already completed and works in a special collections library. Among our list of commonalities we both have flat feet, we both have a playlist of musicals on our ipods, we both keep our favorite shoes in their boxes, we both prefer vanilla ice cream with caramel, and we both like chick flicks and comedies. It's a good thing he told me he really likes sports and baseball or I would have wondered if he got a hold of my personal biography.
If you want to know how we met - you can thank my mother who decided I wasn't dating enough and signed me up for online dating and then made sure I tried it. And as embarrassed as I felt at the time, I'm glad I did it. So he and I have been dating exclusively for three months, but I met him last December this very day six months ago. So I kept my secret for a good 6 months. :) I was honestly reaching the point where I thought I should start telling people. Because he's too awesome to keep as a secret forever.
I, Natalie Rausch, who had been single for roughly 7 years with only the occasional date, has a boyfriend. And he's pretty amazing.
Matthew and I have so much in common or think the same thing so often that I've learned to stop freaking out. For instance, he is a librarian with his Master's degree already completed and works in a special collections library. Among our list of commonalities we both have flat feet, we both have a playlist of musicals on our ipods, we both keep our favorite shoes in their boxes, we both prefer vanilla ice cream with caramel, and we both like chick flicks and comedies. It's a good thing he told me he really likes sports and baseball or I would have wondered if he got a hold of my personal biography.
If you want to know how we met - you can thank my mother who decided I wasn't dating enough and signed me up for online dating and then made sure I tried it. And as embarrassed as I felt at the time, I'm glad I did it. So he and I have been dating exclusively for three months, but I met him last December this very day six months ago. So I kept my secret for a good 6 months. :) I was honestly reaching the point where I thought I should start telling people. Because he's too awesome to keep as a secret forever.
| Matthew and I - the cutest couple that ever existed at the Payson Temple open house |
Comments
Post a Comment