When you look back over the last year's resolutions I've decided to call them Snoitulosers since we're looking backwards. (Get it? Resolutions backwards? hahaha... okay moving on...) I pronounce is Snot-u-loser! After all, we do fail to reach most of our resolutions as sad as it is.
Last year I summed up my goals as:
Achievements from this last year:
Next Year here are a few things I wouldn't mind doing:
What are your goals like? Grow a flower without killing it? Draw an awesome picture of a cow?
I know! Eat goat cheese for the first time. Great thinking. :)
Last year I summed up my goals as:
- Read more for fun
- Go to Disneyworld
- Move out
- Work in a Library
Achievements from this last year:
- Travelled to Europe; especially England. (FINALLY!!)
- Became a Temple Worker
- Got a Full-Time Job at my current workplace (I applied at a library but the offer where I already am was just too good to pass up since it would pay for school better.)
- Got accepted in my Master's program
- Read 31 books - the most I've read in a year.
- Entered artwork in the county and state fair
- Ran 2 miles without stopping - only managed that once.... lol
Next Year here are a few things I wouldn't mind doing:
- Practice flirting and go on dates with lots of different guys
- Get A's in my Master's program courses
- Save $ to go to England again
- Buy a violin bow
- Run 3 miles without stopping
- Work on my family genealogy
- Grow out my hair again
- Be the Sanderson sisters for Halloween
What are your goals like? Grow a flower without killing it? Draw an awesome picture of a cow?
I know! Eat goat cheese for the first time. Great thinking. :)
![]() |
| Llama loves! |

Comments
Post a Comment