Halloween
I had a very successful and spooky Halloween!! Check out how I rocked the Evil Queen from Snow White!!
I didn't want to go all out with the old Disney movie's style for the Queen. And can you blame me? The nun habit was just not my style and sounded stuffy! So I added a flair of Regina from ABC's Once Upon a Time TV show. It's also Disney, so it works. The toughest part was never smiling. I've never seen Regina smile so I had to just ask people where Henry was and sneer at everyone. I do think we were the most unusual witches at Gardner Village. We had the Evil Queen, the old hag, Mary Poppins, and Lucille Ball. My Mom dressed up as the old hag version of the Evil Queen and even freaked out a 4-year old girl who screamed when she saw her!
Family History
No longer is this a stuffy and boring thing to do. Not when you can find out that you are the great granddaughter of the King of England William the Conqueror! It took a LOT of family hopping since it took like 30 generations to find him, but once we hit a Countess of Abercorn Marion Boyd from Scotland we thought we'd really stumbled across something cool. Then we found out we're related to Kings of Scotland, England, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, and Spain. Oh and apparently if the line is really correct we even go back to the Roman Empire... but I'd want to see the proof. lol. Either way, I'm now going to celebrate my new-found royalty and watch a Disney Princess movie. :)
I had a very successful and spooky Halloween!! Check out how I rocked the Evil Queen from Snow White!!
![]() |
| The Queen and her Mirror |
![]() |
| My Mother the Hag |
Family History
No longer is this a stuffy and boring thing to do. Not when you can find out that you are the great granddaughter of the King of England William the Conqueror! It took a LOT of family hopping since it took like 30 generations to find him, but once we hit a Countess of Abercorn Marion Boyd from Scotland we thought we'd really stumbled across something cool. Then we found out we're related to Kings of Scotland, England, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, and Spain. Oh and apparently if the line is really correct we even go back to the Roman Empire... but I'd want to see the proof. lol. Either way, I'm now going to celebrate my new-found royalty and watch a Disney Princess movie. :)


Comments
Post a Comment