I apparently missed a great episode of Castle on Monday. Mom says it ended in a cliff-hanger and now she can't wait for the next new episode. I am sadly behind on watching Castle because I've been so busy with midterms and getting everything done before Spring Break. It's been pretty crazy. But last night I finished my online Midterm for my history class and rewarded myself with an episode of Castle to get myself caught up! I can't think of anything better than being curled up under a blanket on my bed with my doggie snuggling my side and soft down pillows to lean up against while watching Castle on my lappy. I think I'll have to implement this method of watching Castle more often. As much as I enjoyed watching Castle I was sooooo relieved to get my midterm done. It was one less weight on my mind that I had to complete by the end of the week. Now I have to start working on my research papers. Ugh. I hate finding research. I'm not very good at it.
My car's in the shop today too. I took it in for an oil change and I mentioned a minor thing that I had noticed to look into and they couldn't find anything wrong with what I mentioned, but they did notice my wheel bearing needed replacing A.S.A.P.. I hate unexpected expenses, but I'd much, much, much rather get the problem fixed now than having to encounter driving down the freeway and having a wheel pop off. I think that would freak me out. Hopefully I'll get my baby back tonight all fixed up and ready to go. And tonight my friend Kevin was going to take me to Noodle's and Company but with all the car problems we had to move it to next week. I've never been there before, so I think that will be fun! :)
I'm also really excited for playing Broom Hockey on Friday too! I'm stoked! I played it with my Sorority a few weeks ago when we were having our own Olympics and it was such a blast I knew I wanted to play it with the young single adults in my ward. So now we're doing it. Yes!
So that has been my life this week. Pretty good.
For a fun note, check out these awesome videos!
My new favorite commercial:
And the Ivan Brothers from Capital One:
My car's in the shop today too. I took it in for an oil change and I mentioned a minor thing that I had noticed to look into and they couldn't find anything wrong with what I mentioned, but they did notice my wheel bearing needed replacing A.S.A.P.. I hate unexpected expenses, but I'd much, much, much rather get the problem fixed now than having to encounter driving down the freeway and having a wheel pop off. I think that would freak me out. Hopefully I'll get my baby back tonight all fixed up and ready to go. And tonight my friend Kevin was going to take me to Noodle's and Company but with all the car problems we had to move it to next week. I've never been there before, so I think that will be fun! :)
I'm also really excited for playing Broom Hockey on Friday too! I'm stoked! I played it with my Sorority a few weeks ago when we were having our own Olympics and it was such a blast I knew I wanted to play it with the young single adults in my ward. So now we're doing it. Yes!
So that has been my life this week. Pretty good.
For a fun note, check out these awesome videos!
My new favorite commercial:
And the Ivan Brothers from Capital One:
Congratulations on the the mid term.
ReplyDelete