
I was just on television for 13 million people on Saturday singing in the afternoon session of General Conference. I think it's safe to say I was really excited. I got really nervous before that I'd forget the words too, but we had some really good rehearsals with our two choir directors Brother Shank and Brother Decker. I think my favorite song we sang was Come, O Thou King of Kings and I about cried when we sang the third verse.
I really enjoyed being able to sit in Conference for the first time, especially from the choir seats. What was weird for me, was it felt like a special fireside since it was the closest thing I could relate it too considering I've never been there in person before. The message of the speakers felt a lot closer to me, especially since I could see them for my own eyes, even if it was the backs of their heads. As a choir, it was a great musical experience as well being able to sing my testimony for the church. Who knows if I'll ever get an opportunity like that again. I took a couple pictures of it to add onto here. I took them from the church broadcast, so these were not taken by me. But I really liked coming home and watching the broadcast and counting how many times I saw me on tv. Including when I could only see my forehead it was about 5 times or so. I don't have an exact count. Either way, it was amazing.
(If you look closely I'm on the 5th row, left hand side on the very end)

I saw you!! I like jumped up and told everyone how I knew that girl and felt almost kind of important knowing such a famous individual =)
ReplyDelete